Come join our family and way of life, share your knowledge and experiences to help us grow and enrich our camp life. Come share the stoke of surfing and experience our lovely part of the world. As a volunteer you may have access to the whole surf camp package at a discounted rate in exchange for your expertise and a few hours of your time per day. (qualified & experienced persons preferred)
- Surf instructor: help with our surf lessons
- Yoga Instructor: Teach our yoga classes
- Film Make: Make films for advertising
- Camp life: help in the day to day running of our camp
- Organic gardener: help in the growing , caring and harvesting of our fruit & veg garden
- Eco-camp construction: help build & maintain our eco-camp
- Nutritionist: help with preparation of wholesome foods
- Photographer / Journalist: help in documenting our way of life
- Give back weekend: join us or sponsor a kid
A couple weekends of the year we host the give back to the community weekend where we give back to the less fortunate communities of South Africa by inviting selected schools or club groups to join in our way of life as you would experience it. We run learn2surf classes, yoga sessions and show how to grow ,prepare and eat healthy meals.
These kids come from throughout South Africa, many orphaned, under privileged and some with disabilities. Our camp is full of buzzing kids that are stoked on life and the small things we take for granted.
We share the stoke with them ,take them on local adventure and educational tours, show them funtimes, love and caring. We bring in local facilitators to teach educational programs, lifeskills and to try help the kids find a positive direction in our wonderful country.
These weekends are solely dependent on fundraising from their schools, government grants or private sponsors.
Volunteer for our next give back weekend and help us make their weekend the best ever, by either joining us or sponsoring a kid for the weekend.